“If your Pain & Neuropathy Treatment is so GOOD then Why doesn’t MY Doctor know about it?” This is a question we answer every day.
The reality is, most physicians do everything they can to help their patients. Unfortunately, especially in practices that do not specialize, the doctors are oftentimes unaware of new and drug free systems and procedures that may be available to help their patients.
Now don’t get me wrong, oftentimes drugs a life-saving approach, and you should always defer these decisions to your well-trained medical professionals. You probably already know however that in many forms of chronic pain and especially peripheral neuropathy drug only therapy can be a dead end.
But unfortunately, drug therapy is the only training most medical professionals and facilities ever receive. Furthermore, we know the pharmaceutical industry is huge, with immense marketing budgets and constant bombardment of their messages not only to patients but doctors as well.
And this is not a new problem. I remember 30+ years ago having discussions with my medical doctor friends about this very issue. Many times intense pharmaceutical marketing makes their jobs more difficult, rather than easier.
But the good news is, we now know that many patients who combine drug therapy with the latest available neuropathy and chronic pain treatments do far better. Often times, these neuropathy patients are able to reduce and sometimes eliminate certain medications.
These specialized neuropathy chronic pain treatments include patient training and applications of special neuropathy treatment modalities.
Some of the biggest neuropathy treatment breakthroughs are occurring in electrotherapy, laser therapy, in other neurostimulatory techniques.
There are now many systems available to help patients deal more effectively with their neuropathy, pain, sleep and life disruption then ever before.
We are here to help you sort them out.
Join our conversation today by joining us HERE!
- “I’ve been sick for years, what can I really expect with good Neuropathy Treatment?” Regardless of what caused your peripheral neuropathy and chronic pain,…
- Good Neuropathy Treatment is a Project! You see there is no one-size-fits-all treatment program for neuropathy….
- Good Neuropathy Treatment and Your Mobility Light activity as part of good neuropathy treatment often cuts…
- Good Neuropathy Treatment Has Many Pieces Choose your neuropathy treatment and your neuropathy professionals carefully! They…
- Your Quality of Life and Good Neuropathy Treatment NeuropathyDR® clinicians use a neuropathy treatment method which includes several…