If we could guarantee you improved health, less disease and a better aging process by taking CoQ10, would you do it? When we ask questions like these, it’s always amazing the types of answers we get. Here are just a few responses we’ve heard over the years.
- How are you going to guarantee that?
- Why should I trust you?
- Can you prove it?
- Is it free?
Now, those may sound like funny answers, but trust us, we’ve heard many of them. So, here we’ll try to give you a hint of how we answer these types of questions. Then, we’ll give you a little background on what CoQ10 is, where it comes from and why it’s beneficial.
Answering the Questions about CoQ10
How are you going to guarantee that?
We’re going to be perfectly honest here. We can’t guarantee that CoQ10 will beyond the shadow of a doubt help every person. We wish! If it were that simple, we’d be handing this stuff out like sugar cubes. After all, our main goal is to help you become as healthy as you can be.
We can tell you, however, that CoQ10 has been studied for its benefits for many years and has shown definite correlation to improved health status. Some individuals have seen their health status improve immensely and others have felt and seen the difference in a worn-out body headed for disease turn around.
So, though we can’t offer a 100% guarantee of effectiveness on all people, we can promise you the likelihood of improved functionality is far greater than doing nothing at all. Also, here’s a last food for thought.
When you take a new pill or a handful, do you have a guarantee then?
Why should I trust you?
We have proven ourselves to you over the years. Our information and education is solid and substantiated in proof throughout our website. Also, the evidence we present can be researched, just like we have done, and is backed up by solid research. We stand behind our recommendations and our word.
Can you prove it?
Yes. We can prove that CoQ10 has helped thousands of people in a variety of ways. Everyone may not be affected the same because each person is looking for a different success. If we are asked does it help everyone, our answer would likely be no because a 100% is seldom true.
What we can tell you is that CoQ10 has great potential to make a significant improvement in your life. There have been hundreds of studies over decades that show many benefits. If you are in your middle years and beyond, you stand a good chance of seeing even greater benefits.
Is it free?
Yes, believe it or not, we do get this question. So we say, “Are most things?” Would you ask a car dealer if that cherry red convertible is free? No, it’s not free, but it is cheaper than being sick and it’s often cheaper than having to buy medications. Besides, you don’t know if those are going to work either.
Now let’s take a quick look at the potential of CoQ10 in your life.
What can CoQ10 do for You?
This is a natural occurring compound in your body. It helps many important functions. The easiest way to understand it is like this:
- We have little mitochondria in our cells (a bunch of them).
- Mitochondria help with respiration and energy. (Kind of important).
- CoQ10 is stored in these little mitochondria.
Now here’s what CoQ10 does:
- Helps generate energy for our cells (without this we’re in trouble).
- It’s an antioxidant that protects cells against toxins and other damage like oxidative damage (superhero).
- If this doesn’t work, disease can easily set appear.
- Believed to help your body in many ways:
- Fertility (protects eggs)
- Skin (protects against internal and external damage)
- Lessen migraine/headache potency (helps decrease inflammation)
- Exercise (improved energy and respiration means improved performance)
- Diabetes (may help with insulin resistance)
- Heart (protects against oxidative damage and decreases inflammation)
- Cancer (protects against oxidative damage which causes cancer)
- Pain (maybe, since it decreases inflammation)
Is CoQ10 for You?
Honestly, this is a question only you can answer. Is it worth it to you so you can feel better, maybe prevent disease and have a better life?
If your answer is yes, you can check out our store where we do have this available. We would also like to invite you over to join our Facebook group where we talk about an assortment of topics. If you have a question, feel free to ask!
The post Can CoQ10 Really Help With Aging and Pain? appeared first on Blending Holistic & Conventional Care for Neuropathy, Chronic Pain & Illness.